Saturday, February 16, 2008

valentines day

I am sooo excited to say that I received the greatest gift from Darc for valentines day. Let me explain first. Many many years ago, my favorite cologne was discontinued. I have searched and searched for this all over,,,,and anything that came close to the smell. It was hopeless,,,unless we paid 300.00 dollars for a small bottle on Ebay. By the way years ago it was only 30.00 dollars. I should also explain that darcy never just gives a present,,,She has to make you work for it...So I did and the rest is history. I am now the proud owner of Ultima II, yeah!!! I am so excited I will probably not use it. I did ask darc how she got this, she said she practicly had to sleep with a guy to get it....(Oh well,,,what some women do for their women).....

3 comments:

K J and the kids said...

How sweet is that.
Where did she find it ?

Happy Valentines Day.

DM & C said...

She found it on Ebay. She is a sweetheart! Happy valentines to you all too.

ECand3 said...

What a great present - she definitely loves you!

Wish I could smell it.
Can you send me a letter in the mail and give it a spritz?
Happy VDAY!