Monday, September 24, 2007

Say Cheese!!

Okay....I REFUSE to let this computer get the best of me, so here is my 2nd attempt at adding some pictures. (Thanks Karen for helping a poor blonde out!) These shots are from our weekend in New Jersey.



Here's Callie and Sydney reluctantly posing for the camera



Rub a Dub Dub, Callie and Olivia in the tub




My partner (Mary Lou) and Sweet Baby Emma



This is a fav- Olivia in a Princess outfit, wearing a bike helmet on a scooter-
that's my kind of girl!




Callie and Mikaela cheesing





Beautiful Kyron just looking sweet




Syd and Cameron having quite the conversation




Toni and Hollie celebrating 13 years together!
CONGRATS!



No butts about it....this is a FAV...Callie and Olivia getting
ready for the tub



Well, I think I actually did it! Sorry that some of the kids are missing, but to see them all you can visit Lifeasarainbow or roleplayingwithkids. They have some of the best shots of the new fam all together! All I can say is I am so blessed!!!


































8 comments:

Kim aka Mommy said...

Thanks for sharin'!

Olivia is one smart lil chick. She wants to look beautiful and be safe while on the scooter! ;o)

And what in the world were Callie & Mikaela eating in the "cheesing" pic? Oh my!

K J and the kids said...

I hadn't seen the naked bum pictutes. LOVE IT ! :)
Miss you guys...glad that you were able to figure it all out.

hotomiky said...

Thatso so cute!! Love it!!!

Great News that you got it figured out how to put pictures in!

;o)

Babykins said...

How cute, love the pics.

ECand3 said...

OMG! You did it! Yay for Darcy!
I didn't know you had posted on Sunday night or else I would have been the first to comment after our 7 hour trip home. NOT!

Now, as for those butts, I want to bite them so hard. I didn't get that shot. I am saving the pic from your blog as we speak. I need to blow it up to 11 x 14 and hang it on my wall until OG brings home her 1st date. Payback...

Thanks for a great weekend. See ya soon!

Tracy said...

So good to learn more about your family. We follow the blogs of the other three families (KJ, EC & Mama & the Cubs). How wonderful for you all to get to meet and share stories of your amazing children. I'm just curious - where is your set of twins!

DM & C said...

I am the SMART one of the group....KJ and EC both had girls, then had twins. I see the pattern here so I am quitting while I am ahead!! Although I adore their twins, and their beautiful families. I used to worry about my daughter being an only child, but I have no need to worry now!!!

Dee said...

Love the pics! Love the princess dress, with a helmet on the scooter. To damn funny!!!