Monday, October 15, 2007

Fall Fun

This weekend we decided to take a break from the madness and go have some FUN!!! We took a little trip to this great spot in Pennsylvania where they were having Autumn Fest Days. Check out the view!!!!





It was the perfect place for Callie because she got to do so many fun things!! We went on pony rides



We took a scenic ride on the ski chairlift which took us up a huge mountain. At the top we were able to ride The Alpine Slide which is a very cool way to go from the top of a giant mountain to the bottom. It was my first adventure down this slide so we opted to have Callie ride with Mare. Now for those of you that do not know, Mare is a bit of a dare devil. My poor little pumpkin, although she had fun, told me that her Mama went way too fast and she will never go with her again! Of course she would rather go with me; the one that is like a little old lady and has not even an ounce of dare devil in me! What fun is that?!?! HAHAHAHAHA! Oh well, I am an old soul what can I say! Here she is on our way up the chair lift.



Can you tell how cold we were?!?!? Brrrrrrrrrr!!!!! Here are more random pictures from our day!






4 comments:

K J and the kids said...

Love the pictures !
That looks a little like our park city ski lift and alpine slides.
Did you come here and not tell me ?
Checking out the compound !
Jan almost has it done ! I can't wait for you to see it....you'll LOVE your wing. :)

Really cute pictures. give both of your girls hugs from us !

ECand3 said...

That view is amazing! I'm so excited so see pix of you and Mare! I miss yer faces.
We went on the mountain chair lift slider thingie when we were in Pitt a few years ago - FUN!

As for the cold weather - it's Pittsburgh,Baby,it's Pittsburgh.

DM & C said...

I can't wait to see our wing K....we are packing our bags! And E....when you get back to The Burgh let's take the girls down the slide! They will LOVE it! We miss you ALL so much!!!

hotomiky said...

beautiful pictures!!!

kids miss you all... Mikaela said that is CALLIE!! I want see her now...

:o)