Friday, November 9, 2007

Seems I have been tagged!!!

So K officially tagged me and I guess the cat will be out of the bag when everyone sees that there is nothing AMAZING or INTERESTING going on in my boring little corner of the world. If K thought she had nothing, wait til she sees this snore fest! For those of you that suffer insomnia, this might be your remedy. Just begin reading this nonsense and you will surely be cured. For those of you that actually HAVE a life, I highly recommend that you immediately exit this site. No wait, maybe you will take pity on our less than amazing lives and explain what we can do to actually GET a life!!! It truly is that sad folks! M and I have become a couple of little old ladies that would rather snuggle under our warm electric blanket watching Grey's Anatomy than going out on the town. When we do go out, we are STILL under that darn blanket by midnight because Lord knows that is WAY past our bedtime!!! It is a total YAWN fest in our house! But, in our defense, we are happy to be the little old ladies we have become....well not M so much; she stresses out about aging, and if she tells me one more time that she can't believe she is 43, I might just trade her in for two 21 1/2 year olds! Hell, who am I kidding....I would never be able to keep up with them. So anyway, here goes....6 less than interesting and amazing facts

1. I see dead people....well not really, but when we moved into our home 7 years ago I told M that I felt as if there was an old woman still living there. I actually described her wearing a robe and carrying a glass with some sort of alcohol in it. Well, when our neighbor came by to welcome us, she told us that she hadn't been inside the house since the little old lady that lived there had died. She went on to tell us that the old woman LOVED her Scotch!

I know that this sounds like some twisted camp fire ghost story, but it's true, just ask M....I swear she almost swallowed her teeth that night!! So I guess in a way, I DO see dead people!!

2. To continue with how weird I truly am, every time I have an ache, a pain, or some other bodily malfunction, you can guarantee that my Mother also has the same ache, pain, or whatever. It isn't just normal stuff either! It will be off the wall shit, like my 3rd toe on my left foot will have a cramp, and my Mom will call and tell me she has been having pain in the same damn toe! Or I will get a blister on my hand, and when I see my Mother she will have a blister in the same exact spot! Too bizarre!

3. As hard as it is to admit, I LIKE watching Spongebob Squarepants. I know this isn't amazing, or interesting, and probably borders on plain old SICK, but I will sometimes watch Spongebob even when my 4 year old isn't around! THERE...I said it, I am a Spongebob fan! Is there a support group for that???

4. I am obsessed with teeth (sorry K, I saw your comment about flossing, but regardless of the fact that you HATE flossing, you have great pearly whites). I think teeth are the first things I notice on a person. I think this is because I had braces for 6 years to fix my vicious overbite. I am serious folks when I tell you that I looked like Bucky Beaver's sister. I made his teeth look perfect!

5. I DESPISE chalk and chalk boards.....absolutely HATE them. I kicked a guy so hard in the balls when we were in 7th grade because he wouldn't stop making that SCREECHING sound with the chalk on the chalk board. I bet he wasn't able to have kids later in life because I kicked him so hard. If I remember correctly his voice did get rather high after that incident. Anyway, my poor little girl loves to use chalk, and I can't bear to even touch it. There will be NO chalk boards in my house! It creeps me out so bad it makes my teeth itch....see, told ya I was obsessed with teeth!!!

6. Hmmmm.....can't think of a sixth fact, but I bet you are all glad of that. So let's leave it at five and call it a day! Happy K???

5 comments:

K J and the kids said...

I am RIGHT there with you.
I also see dead people and I hate chalk too. I could never understand how people could take their chalky hands and wipe the chalk board...I TOTALLY have chills right now thinking about it. Packing foam rubbed together has the same affect...and of COURSE my children LOVE it more than the toys that come out of it.

As far as the twin to twin transfusion you and your mom have going on...that IS weird.

Thanks for participating. I THOROUGHLY enjoyed your meme.
You forgot to tag 3 other people :)

(if you are going to play...play by the rules damn it) ha ha

hotomiky said...

I agreed with you the chalk part!

I do see dead people too but I havent seen them for a while now.

That is so werid that you and mom to have those pain/feeling etc... so weird!

Thanks for sharing...

Babykins said...

How intersting about you and your Mom. I'm a huge fan of Sylvia Browne. How about you? I'm a believer that there is alot more that our brains are capable of. By the way I think your wife looks much younger than 43.

ECand3 said...

WOOHOO! You are my dental kindred spirit. I'm all about the brushing and the flossing, especially the flossing.

I saw dead people last night.

As for the sounds, the electric leaf blowers that have that high pitch whistle - UUUGGHHHH!

And last...you better play by the rules and tag 3 people because Karen is feakishly strong and she will kick your ass.

DM & C said...

Oh please....K might be freakishly strong, but not a lot she can do from Utah....and hell, I don't even KNOW three people! Sad right?!?!??!